Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sometimes I wonder why my roomies (soon-to-be) ex wife thinks he and I are fucking.  Then I stumble out of the bathroom after a badass shift at work wearing nothing but a wife beater and boyshorts, pants in hand, without a care in the world.  I don't think she realizes that it has nothing to do with wanting to sexually entice anyone, and far more to do with the fact that I fucking hate my work pants after so long

I'm getting my new BodyBugg strap in the mail soon.  SUPER excited!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day for the BB program, as well.  I had a complete binge day, which is fine.  I just need to be at 135.  I just weighed in at 135.2, but this morning I was 134.2.  I'm sure sleep will get me down to where I need to be.  But whatever.  I'll get to where I need to be.  The point is, last week, I weighed in at 136.2, and the week before that at 138.  And when I left The Ex, I was at 146.  So it's happening, even if I am having a hard time seeing it.

Anyway, I need to go pay attention to my dogs.  They're wriggling around and wanting love.  They missed their mommy ♥

1 comment:

  1. Mum's dog loves me to bits. The poor wee sod must have intensely bad taste in Humans.

    Ex Wife be tripping balls. I wonder what she'd think of my frantic de-vesting of HamStinky garments after 8 hours of meaty hell? She'd probably blow a gasket!

    *Googles* That BodyBugg sounds amazing. Accurate measurements FTW!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete